Kredium is a fast-growing start-up focusing on the residential property buying process for mortgage borrowers. We provide international homebuyers and residential property investors with the tools and expertise required to make their purchases and investments in the future as smooth and easy as possible.
Real Estate Broker
Kredium is looking for a licensed and experienced Real Estate broker to develop and expand our property brokerage business. The ideal candidate is UAE-based and is an expert in identifying potential buyers and nourishing long-term relationships with clients based on trust and understanding. If this is you, please get in touch and build a fulfilling career with us.
Expected Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist clients and provide excellent support throughout the home-buying process
- Counsel clients on real estate market conditions and prices, and inform them of our mortgage services
- Swiftly identify customer needs, meet property purchase goals, and work to ensure customer satisfaction
- Meet with property buyers on the phone and in person, advising and guiding them throughout the entire home-buying process
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers
- Review property documentation from all relevant parties
- Ensure that all regulatory documentation is complete and submitted on time
- Prepare necessary documentation (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.)
- Stay informed about real estate markets and best practices
- Maintain good relationships with clients by keeping them informed
- Interact with contractors, attorneys, appraisers, and sales agents as needed
This is a full-time position with flexible working hours. You would be working with a growing international team based in the US, UAE, and Serbia, with partnerships and investors from all over the world. We have a friendly work culture focused on helping each other grow and succeed.
Key Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, negotiation, and sales skills
- Certified by Dubai’s Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA ID). Brokerage license issued by the Dubai Land Department is a must
- 2+ years of experience in real estate with a verifiable track record of successfully closing property deals in the UAE
- Experience in staging and showing properties is a plus
- Fluent in English (other languages are a plus)
- Prior knowledge of customer management using a CRM system
- Able to maintain compliance with real estate regulatory practices
This position would require you to start work as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
We offer a competitive compensation package with attractive commissions.
Kredium does not discriminate in any aspect of employment or its offered services based on race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by UAE Labour Law and UAE Anti-discrimination law.